–Stock futures edge lower ahead of service sector data
–Europe edges up on hopes of G-7 help, but data shows further weakness
–Services sector PMI for May expected to decrease slightly
NEW YORK–U.S. stock futures teetered near the flatline as further signs of economic contraction in the euro-zone kept investors in a cautious mood ahead of a data on service sector activity.
Dow Jones Industrial Average futures inched lower by two points, or less than 0.1%, to 12061.
Standard Poor’s 500-stock index futures slipped two points, or 0.2%, to 1271 and Nasdaq 100 futures gave up three points, or …
- US Stock Futures Little Changed Ahead Of Service Sector Data
- US Stock Futures Slip Ahead Of Jobless Claims Data
- US Stock Futures Teeter Near Flatline Ahead Of Jobless Claims, CPI
- US Stock Futures Lower on Intel Outlook, Spain Banking Concerns
- US Stock Futures Lean Lower as Selloff in Spain Continues