–Stock futures fall as worries about Spain’s banking troubles increase
–Europe markets drop on concerns over Spain’s funding of Bankia bailout
–Data on pending home sales on tap
NEW YORK (Dow Jones)–U.S. stock futures fell as the concerns of a growing banking crisis in Spain unnerved investors ahead of housing market data.
Dow Jones Industrial Average futures dropped 101 points, to 12482.
Standard Poor’s 500-stock index futures lost 8 points, or 0.6%, to 1326 and Nasdaq 100 futures shed 15 points, or 0.5%, to 2545. Changes in stock futures do not always accurately predict stock moves after the opening …
- US Stock Futures Lower on Intel Outlook, Spain Banking Concerns
- US Stock Futures Fall After Disappointing Labor Data
- US Stock Futures Lower After Weak Europe, US Labor Data
- US Stock Futures Slip On Weak Inflation, Manufacturing Data
- US Stock Futures Extend Gains After July Retail Sales Top Expectations